The question of identity, of who am I, is the background elevator music of our minds. Answer the question of identity correctly and you will know freedom and contentment. But answer the question of identity incorrectly and you will know bondage and discontent. Yes, the question of identity is the question of life.
- Who am I and how do we become real? What is your answer to that question?
- What does it mean to you that you have a new life in Christ? How does that look in your life?
- We are often more drawn to what we can do for Jesus, rather than who we are in Jesus. How does that statement impact you? How would you describe how you are in Jesus?
- What does it mean for you to be crucified with Christ?
- We’ve been set free from the hideous rule of sin and Satan. Christ himself set us free — not our works, not the church, not ourselves. Only Jesus. What is true freedom?