Generosity is not something he wants from you because he has no needs. It’s something he wants for you because money has a way of captivating our hearts, tearing us away from God, and subjugating us to all kinds of heartache; generosity is how God tests us and liberates us.
- Would you consider yourself a liberal giver or a stingy giver? Explain your answer.
- Most American Christians give about 2.5%. The average secular person gives away 1.8%. Does that scream “we live for a different kingdom?” Explain your answer.
- When how you see money is distorted, it messes up every part of your life. How has money messed up your life?
- Don’t worry about tomorrow. What is it about tomorrow you are worried about?
- When it comes to Kingdom giving, what are your next steps of faithfulness?