Passage: 2 Corinthians
Matrix: an environment or material in which something develops. In our context this AM, what is the environment in which giving develops?
- What is a biblical view of tithing? Why is 10% a beginning of our giving?
- How was Jesus generous? How should his example stir us to be generous?
- Paul said in Philippians 4 that he himself knew both how to be brought low and how to abound. Do we? Explain.
- The book of James in 3 different places says that if we can see a brother suffering while we have the capacity to help him and don’t, we can’t possibly be people of genuine faith. How are you when it comes to helping your brother? When does helping hurt? Explain your answer.
- For some, when its time to give you throw in a $10 or $20 spot and move on. God doesn't want to be tipped; he wants to be worshipped as first and best in your life. That requires planning. How do you plan your giving?