Passage: Luke 6:43-49
At various key moments of your life God shakes your foundation and He asks, “What are you trusting in?” Has He been doing this with you? Is what you are building your life on going to last?
- How do you know that the Lord is the foundation upon which you are building your life?
- In this passage, Jesus is speaking to religious people who are self-deceived. What keeps you from being self-deceived?
- How do we know that God is at work within us?
- In what areas of your life have you not done what Jesus has told you to do? Be specific.
- How have the storms of life either shattered your faith or galvanized your faith?