Passage: Luke 19:28-44
Palm Sunday was a day of insight and a day of misunderstanding. The insight gave joy, and the misunderstanding brought about destruction – the murder of Jesus a few days later, and the destruction of Jerusalem 40 years later. And Jesus saw it all coming.
- What does Palm Sunday mean to you?
- In your own words describe how Jesus is both sovereign and merciful in your life.
- Where in scripture do you find Jesus being emotionally moved?
- Jesus was constantly denying himself to accomplish God’s mission. How are you denying yourself to accomplish God’s mission?
- Jesus’ grief was not hopeless? Are you grieving about something? How do you find hope in the midst of grief?