Passage: Mark 16:1-8
Today some of us are like those women going to the tomb. They wondered: “Who will roll away the stone for us?” We wonder how we’re going to deal with the problems we face. What stands between you and Jesus? You and freedom? You and new life?
- What is your definition of freedom? How does your definition match scripture’s definition?
- What are the biggest problems in your life right now? What stands between you and Jesus? You and freedom? You and new life?
- What does the stone you face look like? Where will I look to find freedom?
- Have you ever asked this question… Could God really love you, knowing all that you have done and thought? Will God really help you, knowing how many times you’ve tried to change and failed? How have you answered that question?
- It’s one thing to know in our heads that “nothing can separate us from the love of God.” [Romans 8] It’s quite another thing to determine that we will not allow anything to separate us from that love. How has Satan tried to separate you from God’s love?