Passage: Romans 12:9-13
- How are you when it comes to loving your enemies?
- How have you shown “phony love” in your life?
- Jesus can’t help the fake you. A real Jesus died on a real cross for the real you, and it’s only when you expose the real you to him—and admit that you’ve got a things rotting in your heart--that he can help you. How has that statement played out in your life? What happens when you get real with Jesus?
- How do you show hospitality for both those in the body of Christ and those outside the body of Christ?
- In our community, how can we love each other more?